Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not All Fun and Games......

As you know Trudie has been away for the last 10 days and today is the day she arrives back in George Town.  Now many of you probably thought  that I was in the dinghy and "on the go" the whole time she was gone.  This is what I would look like IF I were on the go.  (Note Persephone in the background.)  Photo was taken by Ian:




But, NO..... I was doing chores such as laundry.  Here I am in the shower with the "Sputnik".  The Sputnik is a small,  manual washer that you stuff your clothes in,  add water, detergent and crank like heck.  Here I am cranking away.....and you thought I was "on the go"   WRONG !!...... 





And, when I was done cranking,  I got to wring the clothes out by hand and hang them on the lifelines to dry :




See   it wasn't all fun and games while the first mate was away in Connecticut  !!!
Boy, am I glad to have Trudie back !!

No comments:

Post a Comment